Spirit World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit World is no longer known of Chatlands, it has gone on its own.

+2
BlackShuck
Vitani
6 posters

Go down

Spirit World is no longer known of Chatlands, it has gone on its own. Empty Spirit World is no longer known of Chatlands, it has gone on its own.

Post  Vitani Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Spirit World, will be no part of Chatlands or be known of a 2D chatsite.

We will be known now as Spirit World 3D chatsite. I have thought about this, and thought we sha'll move by ourselves. So we are no bother, we are out=r own chatsite. We will contain our own memebers, not bothering any other sites. I hope you all find this a great idea, because I sure do think it is. I know how to do this in all. yes, we will still have admins, but they will be named a little different. Just giving you guys the heads up.

Sincerly ~ Vitani

Last edited by Vitani on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vitani
Vitani
Alpha
Alpha

https://spiritworld.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Spirit World is no longer known of Chatlands, it has gone on its own. Empty Re: Spirit World is no longer known of Chatlands, it has gone on its own.

Post  BlackShuck Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Would this mean we are our own site, and not part of chatlands?

If so I am with you on that., Great idea. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
BlackShuck
BlackShuck
Beta

Back to top Go down

Spirit World is no longer known of Chatlands, it has gone on its own. Empty Re: Spirit World is no longer known of Chatlands, it has gone on its own.

Post  Vitani Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Yep thats what it means. We will be in charge, we will be the owners. UD will not controll the site. We do. Will make it from scratch. And thankyou for being with me on this(:
Vitani
Vitani
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackShuck Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Welcome ~ And also that would mean no lag would come from this.

The lag travels all through WH, MR, Ect. And when it does it effects everyone. So if we create our site like this, no problems would be caused from the other chatlands.
BlackShuck
BlackShuck
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Vitani Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:41 pm

True True. Also, Wish nor UD can say anything about this, it dosn't invole chatalnds, dosn't invole them.
Vitani
Vitani
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackShuck Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:07 pm

That's even better.. Wishspell kind of, takes things way to seriously.
BlackShuck
BlackShuck
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:42 pm

You would need to be able to hire a coder, plus if it'd have animations, an animator. Plus there's the worry of failing ;-;
Feather
Feather
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Not trying to be negative :B
Feather
Feather
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackShuck Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:14 pm

My cousins dad is a wiz with computers, websites, etc. He might be able to help.
BlackShuck
BlackShuck
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Vitani Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Way to bring down the hope feather. Like I said this will take awhile. And Black, that sounds great. Also, next year I'm taking Web-Making SItes for highschool. They there teach you how to code and animate in 3D. Should be nothing to worry about.
Vitani
Vitani
Alpha
Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackShuck Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Lol, im taking Law and Criminal Justice. >.<
BlackShuck
BlackShuck
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:10 pm

Mmkay, just saying lmao.
Feather
Feather
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  shadows Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:33 pm

also seeing as were on our own we can use the name spirit realm also cuz wishspell cant do anything about it
shadows
shadows
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackShuck Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:54 pm

True, what was with that anyway?
BlackShuck
BlackShuck
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  shadows Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:55 pm

wishspell didnt like the idea of us using realm cuz she uses it in her site name
shadows
shadows
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackShuck Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:00 pm

That's a little over dramatic, her site is a chatlands so she has NO say in it what so ever.
BlackShuck
BlackShuck
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  shadows Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:22 am

yeah now she doesnt but when we were going to be a chatlands site
shadows
shadows
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Either way I see this as being extremely successful if you get everything solved and figured out. Smile I'd be glad to help with anything.
Feather
Feather
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Nike Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Last edited by Nike on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nike
Nike

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackShuck Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:47 pm

And we can state our own rules.
BlackShuck
BlackShuck
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Khloe Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Hello, I am new. This all sounds very interesting indeed. If this works out, this could become a very popular chat site. Hearing from what you guys have said, you pretty much have eveything planned out and I can't wait to see the product of your guys labor. If there is anything I can help with I would love to lend a hand.
Khloe
Khloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down